Many people love dogs and want to have them at their home. Having a trained dog proves to be an asset for the people and builds the reputation of the individual in the society. By default, the dog has some genes which make him different from rest of the animals. He is said to be very smart animal by birth; he just needs to be trained. Training a dog can be very frustrating and stressful, but not always. For people who are city dwellers and individuals who are having mobility issues, taking your puppies outside will not be helpful. So in these types of situations, we can train our puppy to make use of the puppy training pads.
Some of the important tips to train a dog are: -
· The person having a dog should keep his eyes on him every time; the dog should know that whenever his master is not at home, he should not leave his place. Otherwise, it will result in an accident.
· The dog should be provided with a scheduled meal so that the food gets properly digested and not result in pee everywhere.
· Just make sure that the puppy training pads is accessible to the pet wherever he is sitting, and try not to move it.
· You should take them on frequent potty trips and ask them to relieve themselves. It totally depends on the age of the puppy and his bladder strength to control the pee.
· When you bring your puppy near the pad use words like “go potty” or anything else which make him understand that what you are asking him to do.
· Don’t forget to praise them immediately after the complete doing which make them realize that what they have done is correct.
With the use of these puppy training pads, your dog will be able to understand that he has to pee on that particular pad and nowhere else. This problem of the dogs is the primary. Once they understood that they couldn't pee here and there, it will be very helpful to you.
Click here to know more about what’s the best dog food